There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced method available. Our office is proud to be a provider of clear aligner treatments, which give you a convenient and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Clear Aligner Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: State of the art advanced plastics are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because the aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Clear aligner treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you can have less visits using virtual care apps
The Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether clear aligner treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Industry leading state of the art materials. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your aligners 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, drink (anything but water), brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, you will get a set of custom made clear retainers. Wear these retainers as directed to stop your teeth from moving back to where they started. this is called relapse and it will happen if you do not wear your retainers.
To learn more about clear aligners and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!